We accept unsolicited manuscripts. Please send your manuscript to us by email and make sure it followers the format outlined below.
*한국어 원고제출도 환영합니다.
- Languages: English, Korean or Russian
- Microsoft word, Twelve point, Times New Roman (or Courier New, if you insist), blackfont
- One-inch margins on all four sides
- Half-inch paragraph indentations (five spaces) (this tab is pre-set in MS Word) for the first line of each paragraph
- Double space; no extra spaces between paragraphs
- Align left (not justified). The right edges will not be uniform or even.
- Number pages beginning with the actual story (don’t count or put page numbers on the title page)
- Indicate scene breaks by inserting a blank line and centering the number sign # in the center of the line
- Include your last name, your title (or keywords from the title), and the page number in the page header of every page except for the title page.
- Begin chapters on new pages (insert a page break).
- Centre a number sign # one double-spaced blank line down at the end of the manuscript. Or simply write The End.
- Use italics for italicized words.
- Single space rather than two spaces after periods between sentences.
♥ email: firstname.lastname@example.org